Natterjack Traditional Witchcraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A welcome and intro to the Rules!

2 posters

Go down

A welcome and intro to the Rules! Empty A welcome and intro to the Rules!

Post by Applethorn Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:10 pm

First off, welcome to Natterjack. This forum had been created for the discussion and growth of practitioners of traditional witchcraft. This may mean different things to some of you, which leads me to our rules:

Rule no. 1: No, absolutely no, bickering. Especially about semantics. If you want to have a lively debate, that's fine but there better be a reason for it. We do not stand for arguments for arguments sake. Understand that most (if not all) experiences in witchcraft is going to be UPC and people may not be able to produce references for their opinions. That should be obvious, but for some reason it isn't.

Rule no. 2: This goes without saying, but lets keep it pc in here. You know exactly what I mean.

Rule no. 3: No wand measuring. What does this mean? Some people may have more experience than others, or have better results than others, but that means jack to me. If you decide you need to mentor others without their request, I'm gonna be on you like stink on shit.

Rule no. 4: Take a few moments to really think about your reply to someone. Are you breaking any of the above rules? It's okay to not rush with an answer, but it's not okay to be a wad.

That wasn't too painful, right? Just be reasonable, and you'll be fine. Have fun!
Applethorn
Applethorn
Rah
Rah

https://natterjack.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

A welcome and intro to the Rules! Empty Re: A welcome and intro to the Rules!

Post by Blackthorn Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:17 am

I guess that means no drunk-posting for me. Haha
Blackthorn
Blackthorn
Inle
Inle

Back to top Go down

Post by Applethorn Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:36 pm

Hahahahaah we will make a separate thread specifically for you when you are drunk, with a disclaimer that there will be offenses within.
Applethorn
Applethorn
Rah
Rah

https://natterjack.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum